>> Sunday, 30 October 2011
You know what I like?
- 1-2 apples (a tart cooking apple is great for this, but any of your favourite variety will do)
- 2 tablespoons of brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 2 tablespoon quick oats
- 1 tablespoon butter (I use about 1/2 to 3/4 tbsp and it's fine) cut into smaller squares
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon (again..to taste depending on how much you like cinnamon)
- Peel & slice apples...layer in the bottom of the bowl you'll be using.
- In a separate bowl, mix all the other ingredients.
- Put crumbly topping you've just made on top of the apples.
- Put in the microwave on high for 2 1/2 minutes
- Let cool & eat with cheddar cheese, whipped cream or ice cream as you would any pie!
- Enjoy :)