>> Thursday, 7 January 2010
2. I also like to photograph people eating things that they would rather not...
3. I believe that you should always try the local cuisine.
4. Conveyor belt sushi is a brilliant concept!
5. Pad Thai at the Rivoli is my go-to/must have meal in Toronto...thus far ;)
6. I have never tried fried green tomatoes, but I am fascinated with them, and it has nothing to do with the movie of the same name.
7. I will try anything once...and have. (I am also a sucker for packaging)
8. Coffee makes everything infinitely better. Hmmmm...wine does that too.
9. I get too excited about seeing the outcome of things, that I have a tendency to skip directions (I once killed/almost killed an entire colony of Sea Monkeys)...occassionally, this also transfers to my cooking. The directions part, not the Sea Monkeys.
10. I watch far too much of the Food Network.
Thanks again Joy for mentioning this little blog and welcome everyone! :)